BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Justice is coming Angel

My love 4 you continues to grow baby girl and the day will come when "WE" will celebrate
justice 4 you honey I promise you this. I see you in my dreams , I hear you in my thoughts
and not a day goes by when I do not wish This would have never happened to you if I could
take it all back I would in a heart beat.I have to say you have changed my life 4 ever you
opened my eyes to so many things and made me realize I needed to change things in my life
to find true happiness . I am working on it and I owe you so much it is amazing to me how
One small child's tragic Death can change so many things But Nevaeh that is what you have
done and not Just for me but for others as well your life will live on Honey in all of us. You have
made a mark in this world and for at least me and One other very special person you will
live on in our hearts forever and always we will cherish you and continue to make beautiful
memories in your name for a very long time to come you are a huge part of us now and will
always hold a special place in both of our hearts. We <3 you Angel xoxoxo

0 comments: