BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

You left a mark On my Heart

Dear Nevaeh,
I feel I have known you all your life, even though I did not.I see you in your pictures and how beautiful you were, you were special and GOD must have big plans for you. You never knew your daddy's extended family but one day you will, we are kind loving people Nevaeh we would have taken you under our wing and held you tight we would have protected you from the very evil that took you away from us.Now we have to count on god to do that for us, you are in good hands Nevaeh but, that does not take the pain away. We will stand together along side your Daddy and see that who ever did this to you is found and brought to JUSTICE and then and only then will we breath a sigh of relief. No one let alone an innocent child should ever have to go through what you went through honey Life should just not be that way you should be with us .We are having our Family reunion on Sunday and that is where you should be, that is where you belong. You are with god now and you don't have to feel no more pain or see no more evil your days should be filled with love and happiness and know that we are going to fight ever step of the way ,we will not let your memory go down in vain we are blood and I will stand up for you and your daddy till we have the person who did this to you behind bars and know nevaeh that you will never have to see this person again baby because people like that go straight to hell. I see you in my dreams and I know you can hear me. I have learned to love you and you hold a special place in my heart. I know you and my baby Makayla would have been great friends she asks about you all the time and she wants to know why someone hurt you and I have to tell her I don't know, that breaks my heart someday when she is older I hope and pray I can tell her who and why??.
All of my love and half of my heart,
Your cousin
Risa

0 comments: