BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My niece Nevaeh

Seeing Shane and Nevaeh, when they had a chance to be together, was the cutest thing ever. They played for hours and she had the best time with her brothers. I remember when she came out to Shanes house and all she wanted me to do was go swimming with her and we had a blast!The thing that hurts the most is that if the courts would have made a better decision we wouldn't be here right now but, Monroe realizes they made a mistake now I bet, atleast I hope so... But I know that your daddy, stepmommy and brothers love you very much and you will always have a place in all of our hearts. Your daddy misses you so much and he will never forget the times he had with you and neither will I your Aunt Sammy. I love you and miss you dearly! I will do everything possible to change the laws and get justice for not only you but for your daddy too because he deserved to have a relationship with you we all did. Shane misses Nevaeh everyday and wishes things were different, but because Monroe County and others involved, none of us had a chance...



Your Aunt Sammy <3

0 comments: